Dispatch Issue 5

News-

UT on ramps classes that are available at bowie are thinking about charging students. Many people are not happy and do not want to pay for a class to take in high school.

1. Grace Brown was quoted.
2." I personally don't think it's fair to make students pay when in the past it was free to students."
3.The lead gave a lot of information.
4.The conclusion was a quote.

Feature-

A bowie dad has soda company and caters to south austin. Since the student's dad works there they get free passes.

1. Angelle Guilbeau was quoted
2. " I really enjoy being able to listen to music and work."
3. The lead made me want to read more
4. The conclusion was a quote.

In Depth-

Bowie Students speak out there opinions about climate change. Whether its a real thing or not and its super controversial.

1. Baumer was quoted
2. " Unfortunately, a persons view on climate change can sometimes depend on their political affliction."
3. The lead made me interested in reading
4.The conclusion was a quote

Sports-

Freshman Dillon Alpert starts on varsity. Everyone thinks he will be on varsity all 4 years.

1. Alpert Dilon was quoted
2."He's very well respected with the team."
3.The lead was not interesting.
4.The conclusion was a quote

Commentary-

The article shows how music and social media help depression. Song are more sad then uplifting and its affecting teens.

1. There is only one person talking
2."It's not just loneliness thats causing teen depression."
3.The lead drew me in wanting to read more.
4. The conclusion was a quote

1. My favorite photo was of Kristian Hauck the silver stars captain.
2. It was my favorite because it captured her dancing and it just expressed her love for dance.

1. My least favorite photo is the one about the broken windows.
2. I don't like it cause it didn't express the real thing and is kinda confusing.

3. If i could have shot a picture it would have been for the FFA.
4.I would rate it a 7 the graphs were kinda terrible but the real pictures were really good.

 1. My favorite story was the FFA story.
2. I liked it because it showed the things they experience and go through.

1. My least favorite story was the wrestling story.
2. It was super boring and not intresting at all.

I think you should capture prom a little more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

movie review prep

Car Raid Preview